AL 7 SMALL LUXURY ROOMS
Guest House in the center of Rome. Perfect location, clean and simple.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
HOW TO GET TO AL7 SMALL LUXURY ROOMS
We can book this service on demand. We only need the flight number and arrival time. You’ll be picked up by a company driver from Ciampino or Fiumicino airport directly to our Guest House or viceversa. Contact us directly to book the service. Cost: 50€ (+10€ for night service, 23:00 – 06:00) per journey. Time: 30min – 1h.
Walk outside the airport (5m) and take the bus 520, direction Cinecittà, bus stop “Tuscolana/Cinecittà (MA)”. Next you take the subway (Metro A) from Cinecittà, direction “Battistini”, subway stop “Ottaviano”, then walk to Via Caio Mario 7. Cost: 1.5€ (same ticket for bus and subway). Time: 1h 30min – 2h.
- Walk 20min to the SitBus Shuttle stop, direction Rome Vatican. Next walk to Via Caio Mario 7 (750mt). Cost: 6€. Time: 1h 10min – 1h 30min + waiting for Shuttle departure time.
- Take the train “3265” in Fiumicino Airport with Trenitalia, direction Termini Station. Next you take the subway (Metro A) from Cinecittà, direction “Battistini”, subway stop “Ottaviano”, then walk to Via Caio Mario 7. Cost: 8€-14€ + 1.5€ (changes depending on departure time). Time: 1h + waiting for train departure time.
WHERE TO EAT IN ROME
We recommend “Bar Cantiani”, address: “Via Cola di Rienzo, 234, Rome, 00192”, 2 min walk from our Guest House.
- Alla Rampa: Piazza Mignanelli, 18, 00187 Roma RM (close to metro A “Spagna”).
- Ai Balestrari In Prati: Piazza dell’ Unità, 27, 00191 Roma RM (1 min walk). Avg price: 15€ – 35€.
- Il Ragno d’Oro: Via Silla, 26, 00192 Roma RM (2 min walk). Avg price: 20€ – 38€.
- Il Matriciano: Via dei Gracchi, 55, 00192 Roma RM (2 min walk). Avg price: 35€ – 40€.
- L’Archetto: Via Germanico, 105, 00195 Roma RM (1 min walk). Avg price: 12€ – 20€.
- Il Sorpasso: Via Properzio, 31/33, 00193 Roma RM (5 min walk).
- Il Passaguai: Via Pomponio Leto, 1, 00193 Roma RM (5 min walk).
- La Zanzara: Via Crescenzio, 84, 00195 Roma RM (5 min walk).
Rome may be famous for its touristic spots but it’s equally famous for its really bad public transport service.
You may want to avoid traffic, buses, long waits, stress, frustration as much as you can, especially if you’re on vacation.
We’re located in Prati, Ottaviano, 7 min walk to the Vatican City, 4 min walk to the subway metro A “Ottaviano”, the fastest transport in Rome, connected to Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Termini Station etc.
We are “One of our top picks in Rome” in booking.com, with about 300 reviews in 21 languages.
Our clients repeatedly complimented us for our perfect location for touristic spots like Vatican City, clean and modern rooms, nice and kind staff (if you follow the rules, or kindly ask to break them).
A note to avoid further misunderstandings among our clients, we are NOT a Bed&Breakfast, thus, we don’t provide breakfast but we can direct you to local bars, restaurants, pubs, to the best of our knowledge and your needs.
3. PRICE/QUALITY RATIO
You can surely find cheaper accomodations at hostels but you won’t get the same quality/price ratio of our small luxury rooms, cozy and freshly designed just a few years ago.
Our furniture is from Arredatheta, over 4.000 clients in 35 years, a brand that serves high-class hotels, restaurants, churches, and us too. Comfy beds, soft yet firm pillows to guarantee a nice sleep.
Plus, if you book directly from our contacts, you’ll get a discount on the whole stay.